Dendyn Dynasties Dendyn Dynasties

I hope it gets turned into a full animation

This is one of my favorite flash, I hope it gets turned into a full animation

Blader's Gear Blader's Gear

Nice art

I really liked the artwork in this, and the skeletons for the animation seemed to come together smoothly.
I'd like to see this be a full length animation.

The Chase Collab The Chase Collab

Excellent

I really liked the animation in it, and it had a good concept

Adventures of stickman Adventures of stickman

Good

I liked this movie a lot. I thought it was fun to watch, but I would like to play it a lot more.
With all of the obstacles and slopes, jumping in between walls, it would be fun to play this game if you added more levels and more obstacles for the player.
You should really improve on the artwork though. Everything seemed a bit dull in the background.
I would also improve on the stickman graphics.

Sonic Oddshow Ep 1 Sonic Oddshow Ep 1

Not Bad

It was actually pretty funny.
I would like to see the clips be a little longer, with maybe more of a story. I think it would be cool if you added voice scripts.

Santa Claus Navidad Santa Claus Navidad

Very Good

I didn't find it repetitive at all, and it seemed original. I found it very entertaining.

3D Orbit 2 3D Orbit 2

It was ok

I didn't really get that much entertainment out of it. Was it just an experiment? It was pretty cool anyways, the whole 3D part. If you could make an animation out of this 3D concept you would be doing great. Anyways, I am going to vote 4.

*Numb* *Numb*

Very good Short Monkey

This was a very good piece. I liked the flashy backgrounds and the lip syncing wasn't all that bad.

ShortMonkey responds:

Thanks.

The man & the Fish The man & the Fish

Not too bad, but boring.

I found it boring. It had very little motion tween or fbf.
It looked thrown together, but still pretty good graphics.
Keep it up, but make your movie more interesting.