The School Tool The School Tool

Great

Very unique, good interface and could be useful

Matt's Anime Tutorial Matt's Anime Tutorial

Very good

this seems good for drawing bodies, which is great.
I think this is really helpful.

Moosh'd Anime Tutorial 2 Moosh'd Anime Tutorial 2

The best

This is teaching me everything. Thank you so much for making this.
My top favorite flash. I think I will be able to understand anime now.

Noob Drawing Tips (final) Noob Drawing Tips (final)

Didn't teach me much

I found it rather pointless. I didn't learn anything from it. You said what expressions are for what emotions, but you didn't give any steps to draw them.
You said in the hand section how much your hand was messed, how is that supposed to help me?

If you add step by step processes, It would help a lot more.

Halloween Game Collab 07 Halloween Game Collab 07

Pico Graveyard and all other games

All of these games are very fun, it would be awesome to see what the same people could come up with in Christmas '08.

NG Pong NG Pong

Fun, but could improve

I liked the icon of the ball, it was cool.
I would make different modes: easy, medium and hard. This would determine the speed of the ball.
I prefer the traditional pong layout, with the ball going bottom to top, but then I guess it wouldn't bounce as well on the walls. But, you could make it an awesome pong game by making a layout selection screen.

A good beta test, but try to make a second one with some of these suggestions if you want to improve.

Maze Madness Maze Madness

It is great

I like the music, it really shines upon the speed of the game. I would like to see you add a high scores, that would be cool.
I like the creativity in some of the levels, like level 5 I think it was, with the wind mill thingy.
It was a fun game. The menu bg was crazy.

RPG Platformer Tutorial RPG Platformer Tutorial

Excellent!

This is a very well descriptive tutorial, and many people will find it useful. The "I don't undertstand!" button was a very good idea and you're little explainor guy was cool.

Advanced RPG tut Advanced RPG tut

A lot of effort, but not descriptive.

I liked how you gave some advice, but you didn't actually explain the actual code. There for the person probably doesn't understand it. As much info as it is, I think there's still some more you can put in.

Happy Ferret Happy Ferret

A very hard game...

I found this a very hard and challenging game. The actionscript seemed quite complex, and all I have to say is good things about this.
Keep up the good work.